ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Monday, April 21, 2014

HELP! I (Vicki - owner of this site) URGENTLY NEEDS an Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adaptor for a 13" MacBook Pro!!!

I FOUND ONE!!!

With that said, if you're seeking one (ANY Apple•Mac part is NOT easy to find in Costa Rica and IS LOTS more $$$ to buy in Costa Rica AND if you have it shipped to you in Costa Rica, IF (yeah right - chances are REALLY GOOD it WILL) it gets caught up in Customs, you'll get to add the tax they want to charge you based on the value of the item HERE!!!

THANX to ALL that came to my rescue helping me find a Power Cord for my MacBook Pro that got fried!!  & THANX to all that offered to lend me one till I could get a new one (especially my former best neighbor Simon that once again helped me out by lending me his), those that searched Amazon/the internet to find cheap ones & that offered to bring me one from the U.S.

And ESPECIALLY my angels Ina & Stefan that are GIFTING me with one (by the way, they’re seeking contacts for ANYTHING ORGANIC around Costa Rica so if you have any ideas, send them to me & I’ll share it with them!!)

& THANX to Tao that’s bringing it up to from the Colibri's Corner International booth at the San Isidro de General Thursday Farmer’s Market (the BEST BOOTH there & a GREAT place to connect) who agreed to be the Connecting Point!!
(FYI - Tao’s coming up for her “The ART of CHOCOLATE & WINE - an evening of Samaritan Xocolata Chocolate & Sabores Argentinos Wine Tasting” this Saturday evening at Joanna's Eatz•Cocina Eclectica in Escazu

It’s SOOOO BEAUTIFUL to see the power of the internet & social media & COMMUNITY coming together helping each other as I had 22 people SO FAR offering some sort of help!!!

I’m TRULY BLESSED & it was another reminder that it’s NOT time for me to leave Costa Rica yet.  I’m REALLY HAPPY to be back in the Central Valley (well - La Guacima) after being away in Nicaragua (Matagalpa & Granada) for 5 weeks.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


HELP!!!  I URGENTLY NEED an Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adaptor in GOOD CONDITION for a 13" MacBook Pro laptop (I think it was a late '11/early '12).

APPLE brand ONLY - no fake ones!!

(mine got fried in a power surge during one of the recent Nicaragua earthquakes. 

It looks like


No comments: